Wednesday, March 30, 2011

To my mentor, my father, my friend

Dear Giver,

I would just like to say thank you, thank you for always being there for me. You have been like a father figure when others disappointed me. You made me understand that things needed to change. When you first showed me what release really was, I was angry and sad. Sad because my parents lied to me and angry because you showed me. I know it was wrong to blame you back then, but I did. The truth hurts, and ironically I'm one of the only people who know that. Now I've comprehended what our community really is; a place filled with emo
tionless murderers, but with no will. Yes I am aggravated that they live this way, but they do not understand what they are doing is wrong. A lot like children in a way. Though I will miss you terribly I now understand that I must leave. I must finish what all the previous Receivers and Givers tried to do, to make a change. I am bringing Gabriel with me because he is scheduled for release. I couldn't just leave him here, would you? I know it will make the journey a bit more difficult but I will manage. Right now I am savoring every memory of courage that I have because I know that they will disappear in a while, hopefully after I reach my destination; elsewhere. I am leaving because I want t
o make a change, but mostly because I need to get away. I'm ashamed to admit it but I can't stand being here anymore, I can't stand the lies, the deaths, the emotion-less state of it all. A part of me wants to take you with me and leave these people here alone and in chaos, and I know I already told you this. I just can't get the idea out of my head, though. My parents who lie to me, my friends who kill people for a living, and worst of all, the people who know what's going on and refuse to change. Please don't think any less of me. I hope to see you soon, my friend. I know that it is not very likely but one of the most important things you have taught me is to hope.

So 'till that day,
















This picture shows Jonas
escaping from the commu-
nity leaving Fiona, The
Giver and Asher Behind.
It also displays Jonas
leaving the community and
entering the world of color
and emotions.

Pictures:

- Fake signature= http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_4n.php

- Jonas = http://evening-telling-of-feelings.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment