Saturday, January 29, 2011

City Connection Reflection

What do you think you did well?

I think that my information was something that I had done well. I followed all the criteria; Historical Factors, Environmental Factors, Statistical Information and Maps. I also think that the presentation looked nice, and since there were pictures on every slide, the audience didn't get bored.

What would you improve for future presentations/projects?

I think that I could improve my presentation skills. My eye contact wasn't always that great and I kept on looking at the powerpoint. In future presentations I hope to memorize the powerpoint further so that I could easily present the project without looking at the powerpoint. I also need to work on my oral presentation skills as I don't always speak as loud as I would need and sometimes speak to fast.

What did you learn from your preparation (for your presentation) in addition to the presentations of others?

I learnt that it's is extremely important to use your time wisely. As your information is important, the way you present your project is equally important. I think that I should have finished my project earlier so that I had more time to practice my presentation. I noticed that a lot of other people had the same problem of constantly looking at their powerpoints and showing lack of presentation skills.

What is your analysis of your performance?

Overall I think I didn't an ok job. The information was complete and organized, thanks to being to logic and the presentation was really good. Orally I could have done a better job but I'm happy with my performance as I'm not the best presenter. Eye contact and oral presentation are not my strongest fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment